Our Client is a prominent and rapidly growing Multi-Family Office/Wealth Manager with $4B in AUM. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations.
The firm is looking for an Investment Operations Associate to join the Alexandria office and work closely with their Chief Operating Officer and Operations and Client Servicing teams. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
This individual will be instrumental in building out processes, procedures and streamlining of processes with a heavy emphasis on project management as the Firm has grown significantly in the past five years and continues to grow.
The Investment Operations Associate role is an ideal position for someone with 2-5 years’ experience looking for an opportunity to learn, be exposed to both front-office client facing as well as back-office operations of a prominent firm with continued opportunities for advancement. Strong full package, including competitive base, yearly bonus and excellent benefits.
Operations Associate Responsibilities Include:
• Partnering closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Operations team to ensure client data is complete and accurate for each client.
• Emphasis on process improvement with ongoing project management and support.
• Setting up and maintaining client accounts and portfolios on the firm’s performance reporting platform.
• Facilitating paperwork and cashiering transactions with separate account managers, limited partnerships, hedge and private equity funds.
• Ad hoc client support.
• Collecting and updating fund estimates and actual valuations while ensuring accurate performance.
• Interacting with outside performance reporting vendor to troubleshoot reporting issues.
• Interacting with outside custodians on reporting issues.
• Opportunities to partner with other teams and collaborate on projects.
Operations Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary with a potential for a yearly bonus.
Operations Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years of Operations and/or Client Servicing experience within Private Wealth Management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Operations Associates and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Let Jaami know at .