ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for a Director of Accounting to join their Family Offices Services team in the Seattle office. The Family Office Services team provides a unique and high touch service offering to select Ultra-High Net Worth individuals and families looking for personalized Family Office support. The Director of this department will be highly visible within the Firm with opportunities to collaborate with other departments and interface with Clients.
Director of Accounting Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA designation preferred.
• 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting.
• Experience with accounting systems such as QuickBooks.
• Experience with Partnerships and LLC’s. Exposure to Trusts/Estates and Tax prep preferred.
• Excellent communication skill, written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders are essential to this role.
Director of Accounting Rewards:
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• High visibility to Executive Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
• Competitive base, bonus, and compensation structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Director of Accounting Responsibilities:
• Review and oversight of all daily accounting activities and financial reporting for the department.
• Manage and lead new client integration and setup.
• Provide strategic review of all money movements such as bill pay, payroll, and distributions for UHNW clients.
• Monitor and audit internal processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with required regulations.
• Serve as main point of contact for auditing agencies.
• Serve as administrator and manager of department accounting systems.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
• Advocate for the Family Office Services team as the face of the department, interface with Partner level and Client Advisors on benefits of these services to provide occasional support in perspective client meetings.
• Manage and lead ad hoc projects as needed by clients.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants, 888.771.1488,
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Accounting candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.