ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading Investment Firm / Multi-Family Office on a Wealth Advisory role. The firm prides themselves on high touch relationships with their clients and a supportive, collaborative team environment. They embrace a culture where every employee is valued, has a voice, and makes a noticeable impact.
The firm partners with UHNW individuals/families, endowments and foundations and specializes in providing informed decisions in all financial areas – investments, tax/estate planning, philanthropy and next generation education.
(Ability to be located in San Francisco or Menlo Park, CA)
Wealth Advisor Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related major/minor.
• Certified Financial Planner Designation (CFP) Required.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience within the Financial Services space with at least 7 in a high touch client facing role.
• Well versed in portfolio management with the ability to educate Clients on the economy and capital markets.
Wealth Advisor Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Tremendous opportunity for continued growth and professional development with regular interaction with Partners/C level.
• Uncapped compensation – there are no sales goals, this individual will be managing a large portfolio of UHNW Clients with the ability to earn uncapped bonuses.
• Collaborative culture and fun, energetic team atmosphere.
• Well managed and growing organization with an excellent reputation.
Wealth Advisor Responsibilities:
• Manage Client relationships with UHNW individuals and families. The Wealth Advisor will be the main point of contact for the firm’s clients.
• Interface regularly with Clients and responsible for overseeing and running regular Client portfolio reviews and meetings.
• Partner with the Investment Team (CFA’s) and the Client to manage and create asset allocations for complex, multi-asset class portfolios.
• Conduct a thorough review of Client objectives to create a financial plan.
• As the main point of contact with the Client, the Wealth Advisor is responsible for managing communication between the Investment team, Client Servicing and Operations Associates. Additionally, the Wealth Advisor liaisons with outside counsel and CPAs.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask
us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Wealth Advisory and Client Advisor Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?