Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for add a key member to their leadership team in South Pasadena.
The VP, Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing client portfolios consisting of fixed income, equities, alternative investments, and cash. The VP, Portfolio Manager will contribute to and take part in the investment direction through industry, macroeconomic and company research. The PM will also interface regularly with Ultra High Net Worth Clients, including giving presentations to current and perspective clients. This individual will also assist in the development of new clients for the firm.
They foster a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm. This is a leadership level position with high visibility.
Portfolio Manager, VP Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA highly preferred
• CFA designation required
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Portfolio Management. Preferably 15 plus.
• Previous management experience.
• Management of a diversified global portfolio that includes equities, bonds, and cash.
• Exposure to Ultra High Net Worth Clients with significant wealth management experience within the Family Office space.
• Proven success interfacing with clients and bringing on new clients.
Portfolio Manager, VP Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• High visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
• Well-established and prominent organization with competitive base plus bonus comp.
Portfolio Manager, VP Responsibilities:
• Manage and oversee portfolios.
• Lead the execution of investment decisions and internally managed strategies.
• Implement and oversee asset allocations.
• Review, analyze and research asset class, sector, economic or company as a part of the senior PM team.
• Take part in and weekly and monthly investment committee meetings.
• Regularly meet and interface with clients, this includes giving presentations to current and perspective clients.
• Represent the firm locally; partner with COI’s and continually be networking in the community to maintain access to potential prospects.
• Direct client administrators on account administration.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Associate/Analysts and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?