ISC’s team of Operations Recruiters has been retained to identify a VP of Operations for a fast-growing B2C proptech start-up with an exceptional leadership team in the greater Austin, TX area.
*Candidates must reside in Austin, TX or within a 25 mile radius of Austin.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, well-funded company at a senior level to play a significant role in shaping its success!
VP of Operations Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years of operations experience required.
• Must have B2C experience and a customer-centric mindset.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a P&L across a rapidly growing business.
• Prior experience growing and managing successful teams.
• Strong multi-tasking skills and a willingness to engage at any level of the business (no matter how small) to drive success.
• Masterful ability to communicate across a wide range of stakeholders (from customers to employees, third party vendors, channel partners, and investors).
• Willingness to travel to support business growth, including to open new markets.
• Experience working with CRM software.
• Prior experience in technology rollout and app development a plus.
VP of Operations – our client offers:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Excellent benefits and generous PTO
• Opportunity to impact growth and increase revenue
• Creative, dynamic, and rewarding culture with a highly innovative, collaborative, and exceptional leadership team
VP of Operations Responsibilities:
• Oversee the growth of day-to-day operations for the core business (including the P&L responsibilities over multiple markets and teams; hire and manage a team of regional/local operations leads as well as (initially) frontline customer service representatives; refine and as needed, develop systems and processes for effective customer service and service delivery management leveraging the company’s technology and platform.
• Keep abreast of service delivery to ensure excellence, efficiency, and high levels of customer retention.
• Develop escalation structures for managing service delivery challenges and help to solve emergency issues or address service problems with poise and speed.
• Enhance overall platform experience for both customers and third-party service providers. Lead the team to proactively plan new value-add initiatives for customers across markets; identify, plan, and roll out new service lines and revenue opportunities.
• Oversee the success and scale of the service provider network across its operating locations and future markets (operations, quality, recruitment, onboarding); work to deepen partnerships to drive revenue.
• Design, build and launch process improvements that drive operational efficiencies and scalability, including infrastructure for centralizing core service functions.
• Collaborate with the other business units to improve tools, features, processes, and business offering; ensure effective rollout among frontline teams.
• Build and maintain strategic partner relationships to support broader business and operations goals, as needed; support the Sales and Marketing team in customer acquisition by offering strategic insight from the service-specific and city-specific perspective.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a VP of Operations – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to .