ISC’s team of Hospitality Recruiters is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Hotel Management Group on a Corporate VP of Finance opportunity to add this key player to their Denver office as they continue to grow and expand.
The VP of Finance will be responsible for:
• Contributing to the development of our Partners strategic goals and objectives as well as overall management of the organization
• Manage the preparation of all financial reports including zero based operating budgets
• Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts including proformas
• Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions including 5-year capital projections
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Oversee daily operations of the property accounting department
• Oversee cash management
• Prepare financial analysis for new business development opportunities and oversee due diligence functions for hotel acquisitions
• Serve as liaison to hotel ownership groups on financial and accounting issues
• Oversee Risk Management and annual insurance renewals
• Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
• Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
• Coordinate financial audits and internal compliance audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
VP of Finance Requirements:
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with 5-10 years of multi-property hotel accounting experience
• Excellent judgement and creative problem-solving skills
• Superior management skills with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with
senior management and hotel ownership groups
• Strategical thinking and Asset Manager communication experience including detailed forecasting models to provide each
hotel & owner with quantifiable data
• A hospitality heart
• Entrepreneurial spirit; strong guiding principles
• A well-established Hotel Management company positioned for growth.
• Competitive compensation both base and bonus
• Rewarding and collaborative culture with a family-feel.
How to Apply Online:
Click Here to Apply
Please contact Michele Banza-Conner at
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming VP of Finance professionals, and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?
Please contact Michele with referral contact information.