ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a well-established bank that has made great strides having a huge impact in the El Paso, Texas market. The bank has a solid financial growth with strong community engagement, and they are looking to bring on an innovative Vice President of Accounting to continue their growth efforts.
This is a great opportunity as the Vice President of Accounting will manage their financial and accounting functions in a highly visible role collaborating with internal leadership, building business relationships, and developing financial strategies.
Vice President of Accounting Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance.
• 5+ years of experience managing a minimum of 5 direct reports.
• A strong acumen in financial reporting and projections.
• Current on regulatory compliance which includes BSA/AML/ OFAC.
• Innovatively provide solutions and drive results.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Highly detailed with excellent analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
• Capable of leading accounting projects covering multiple lines of business in a timely manner.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Vice President of Accounting Rewards:
• High visibility collaborating closely with Executives with opportunities to expand the position.
• An opportunity to be instrumental and have autonomy over financial planning.
• A rewarding family-oriented culture providing a flexible schedule.
• Competitive salary with a great benefits package.
Vice President of Accounting Responsibilities:
• Monitor the financial health of the company while strategically identifying growth opportunities.
• Monitor and audit internal processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with required regulations.
• Provide leadership, support, and continuous development strategies towards an accounting team.
• Prepare financial reports and analyze operational performance.
• Collaborate with senior leadership on intermittent projects and assignments.
• Suggest a plan of action on process improvements resulting from audits on internal controls.
• Continually research and stay well-informed to US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and changes to regulatory reporting requirements.
• Collaborates and maintains an effective business partnership with external key players.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, , 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.
Vice President of Accounting, VP of Finance, Tax Accountant, Public Accounting, Trust Accountant, Financial Manager, General Ledger, Family Office jobs, 1099, Director of Accounting, Vice President Accountant, CPA, Senior Accountant, Trust Accounting, Financial Statements, Financial Statements, Trust Administration, K1s, opportunity zone investment, Private Equity, PE Funds, Banking Services, Investment Banking, RIA, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Banking Jobs, RIA Jobs, Investment Ops Jobs, Texas Jobs, Texas Careers, Trust Firms, Law Firm, CPA Firm