ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Vice President, Impact Investing to provide support for geographic expansion and continued growth with the firm going public in 2022.
The Vice President, Impact Investing will align closely with the Chief Impact Officer and will work to provide strategic support across business lines globally. The Vice President, Impact Investing will partner with key stakeholders on the implementation and education of impact initiatives and performance reporting while researching and advocating new strategies to complement the existing offering.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. MBA preferred.
• 7 years of experience in financial services – wealth management
• Strong knowledge base of impact investing.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• The organization is going public Q1 of 2022 and there’s tremendous growth opportunity.
• High level of visibility to C-Suite.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Serve as an advocate for the Impact strategy across the firm providing support, education, and performance reporting.
• Provide project management for initiatives partnering with global colleagues to drive Impact strategies across the firm.
• Align with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Business Development to ensure Impact strategies are incorporated into marketing materials as well as RFP responses.
• Advocate for new Impact strategies for team to research and include in overall offering.
• Research and review potential partnerships to advance the firm in the Impact Investing community.
• Special projects as assigned.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.