ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Vice President, Client Service to provide support for geographic expansion and continued growth with the firm going public in 2022.
The Vice President, Client Service will align closely with the SVP of Client Service and Operations and will work to provide strategic oversight and development to the Client Servicing Team. The Vice President, Client Service will partner with key stakeholders to lead process improvement projects and review current procedures to ensure efficiency of the team while maintaining premier client service.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• 10 years’ experience in financial services – wealth management
• 5 years management experience
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Exposure to Trusts/Estates prep preferred.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• The organization is going public Q1 of 2022 and there’s tremendous growth opportunity.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Monitor all workflows for Client Service teams for accuracy and efficiency.
• Provide strategic leadership to the team managing associate’s workloads and capacity.
• Provide direct management of client relationships as needed to address document preparation, portfolio rebalancing, and investment execution.
• Actively develop direct and indirect reports through recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and continued education.
• Lead projects to improve internal process efficiencies leveraging technology and optimizing team strengths.
• Oversee billing process and review for accuracy.
• Participate in new product development and stay abreast of new ways to improve product offerings.
• Manage all escalated issues and action appropriate response.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.