ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering on a Trust Officer search. The Trust Officer will provide support and advice to UHNW Clients on trust and estate administration and planning. Excellent opportunity to manage complex trusts with international exposure with long term career growth.
Trust Officer Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum with a JD preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in personal trust administration and planning.
• Knowledge and experience interpreting trust documents and understanding applicable laws.
• Experience in managing specialty assets.
• Preferably DE Trust experience.
• Holds the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation, however, not required.
Trust Officer Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Upward mobility and career progression with opportunity to work closely with head of the office towards a management level role.
• Visibility to senior management and Partners.
• Excellent full compensation package.
Trust Officer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for administration, management, and servicing of moderate to complex Trust accounts.
• Partner closely with Clients and build multi-generational relationships with extensive client contact via phone, email and in person.
• Represent the firm during in person meetings with UHNW Clients.
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of trust, tax, investment management and related areas including fiduciary accounting, investment portfolio theory, personal finance, real estate, and estate planning.
• Continual education on laws and regulation.
• Review legal documents, forms, and correspondence.
• Authorizes payments from accounts, considers tax liabilities, and recommends/approves discretionary payments.
• Open, collect assets, and tax information for custody accounts. Transfer cash and assets as requested.
• Monitors account activity ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Perform annual account reviews.
• Manage responses to KYC information requests.
• Partner with leadership on process improvement and making recommendations regarding changes to transaction processing and account maintenance.