(Relocation Assistance Fully Provided)
Our client is a leading and highly ranked Trust Company servicing a select group of Family Offices. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for add a key member to their growing office in Reno.
The Trust Officer will be responsible for day-to-day trust administration & client operations. Working closely with the head of the office, as well as Partner level, to administer and manage complex trusts.
Trust Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required, JD is highly preferred.
• CTFA, CFP, CFA, CPA
• Minimum of 5 years of Fiduciary and Trust experience administering and overseeing trusts for Ultra High Net Worth Clients. (Family Office level – must have experience reading, reviewing, and administering large complex trusts).
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of legal documents surrounding trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock powers, assignments, disclaimers, and partnership agreements. Comfortable with complex asset structures.
• Trust Accounting experience is preferred.
Trust Officer Rewards:
• Opportunity to ‘dig-in’ to large, complex trusts and be involved in domestic and international trusts and wealth plans.
• High visibility to Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
• Competitive base, bonus, and comp structure with excellent benefits.
• Fast-paced and exciting work environment – Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
• Relocation is fully paid.
Trust Officer Responsibilities:
• Manage and oversee trust relationships, provide administration of trust accounts, and provide guidance and input on complex wealth structures.
• Review of all new accounts, including trust instruments, portfolio holdings, partnership agreements.
• Oversee and prepare annual reviews.
• Partner closely with other departments (investment/portfolio management, tax, operations, and planned giving/foundations) to ensure client activities are properly handled.
• Oversee the processes of drafting correspondence to clients.
• Review all cashiering requests, transfers/distributions, trust accounting transactions and market value updates.
• Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
• Contribute to internal committees on an ongoing basis as apart of the senior team.
• Ongoing project management and input on process improvement as the organization grows.