ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized global investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
The Firm is seeking a talented Trust/Fiduciary Administrator for their Trust team. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Trust Administrator will be instrumental in reading, interpreting, and administering Trusts for UHNW clients. This individual will partner with the Fiduciary Counsel team on sophisticated wealth planning strategies including trust & estate planning and oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Ideally this person is in process of completing or holds the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation, however, not required.
• Minimum of 3 years of estate and trust administration experience.
• Requires knowledge of personal trust, IRAs, estates and official guardianship administration.
• Exposure to UHNW Clients.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Growth opportunity to work with complex trusts.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
• Providing complete administration of personal trust accounts for moderately to complex situations.
• Represents the Firm in contacts with Ultra High Net Worth Clients, outside counsel, CPA’s and other outside parties.
• Administers assigned personal accounts, studies and analyzes the trust instrument and determines and adheres to the responsibilities, duties, and terms of the governing trust document.
• Calculates principal and income statements.
• Calculate Annual CRT, Unitrust, and Power to adjust distributions.
• Monitors account activity ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Partners with Senior Trust Officer and Fiduciary Counsel on more complex problems and situations
• Obtains appropriate documentation on accounts ensuring client accounts are up to date.
• Authorizes payments from accounts, considers tax liabilities, and recommends/approves discretionary payments.
• Contact clients with required minimum distributions from IRAs and order distributions as well as other distributions from IRAs.
• Open, collect assets, and tax information for custody accounts. Transfer cash and assets as requested.
• Initiate and monitor asset transfers.
• Maintain and review fees and ensure client billing is correct. Additionally, maintain internal reviews of all accounts and coordinate with Fiduciary Counsel and Investment Advisors as needed.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Trust Administrators and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?