ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters has been retained by a prominent, experienced, and innovative Hydraulics Manufacturing company to identify a Technical Sales Representative in Iowa.
This person will act as a liaison between the company and customers. Assessing the customers’ needs, providing solutions with relevant products, and explaining how they work by utilizing a strong knowledge of hydraulics is vital. This is a great opportunity to join a highly dynamic company where you are empowered to make decisions and share in the company’s success.
This is a remote position, but you must reside in Iowa.
Technical Sales Representative/Engineer Qualifications:
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3 years consultative sales experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of hydraulics experience
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Knowledge of the mobile industry preferred
- Self-driven, precise attention to detail, proven sales success, mechanically inclined, exceptional organizational and communication skills, and professionalism
Technical Sales Representative/Engineer – our client offers:
- Collaborative, innovative, proactive, and passionate team who wants you to succeed
- Lots of room for growth!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k, PTO, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, training programs, bonuses, employee discounts
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped residual commission
Technical Sales Representative/Engineer Core Responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to customers; Develop long term business relationships with customers by evaluating their application needs in person and over the phone
- Perform customer sales calls, prepare quotes, close the sale, and follow up on all related activities
- Inform customers of available products and new products
- Grow new and existing accounts by building strong relationships
- Build relationships by working directly with mobile equipment OEM customers
- Travel to business and customer locations
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Hydraulics Technical Sales Rep/Engineer – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.