ISC’s team of MANUFACTURING RECRUITERS is partnering with a large, global Chemical company to identify an experienced Technical Manager, Polymers.
The Technical Manager will partner with several departments to provide technical knowledge and direction regarding raw material and polymer related performance issues. New product and application development will be the main responsibilities, along with technical support. This position offers excellent exposure to the global chemical industry. Exceptional growth opportunity!
Technical Manager, Polymers – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field required; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in compounding
• Experience in extrusion manufacturing processes
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Passionate about solving polymer issues!
Technical Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $80,000-100,000
• Annual bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Comprehensive training – collaborative and passionate team who wants you to succeed
• Exceptional growth potential
Technical Manager Responsibilities – Here’s the basics:
• New product development including raw material selection and qualification
• Formulation development and processing criteria/requirements
• Provide technical support to diverse product lines including PVC, TPO, PP, and TPE
• Work with R&D, Purchasing, Quality, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing
• Customer support/Quality control
• Occasional travel
How to Apply:
Please contact Kara Onorato, International Search Consultants
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Technical Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.