Our client is a well-established regional accounting firm headquartered in Newark, DE. They’re looking for a senior Tax Manager with 10+ years of experience to join their dynamic, stimulating
and collaborative team.
The environment is rewarding and challenging with varied work activities and exposure to different clients and services. They embrace and encourage ongoing change and improvement
and empower employees to make an impact.
The firm celebrates teamwork, flexibility, and excellence in an atmosphere with unlimited opportunities for individualized growth and development. Highly visible position to the Partners with client facing responsibilities and opportunity to lead a growing team.
Tax Manager Requirements – Do you have the Following?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related MBA with more than 10 years of experience in tax and public accounting.
- CPA license.
- Expertise in multi-state tax matters for individuals and businesses.
- 5 plus year of prior managerial experience.
- Experience interfacing with clients including UHNW Individuals/business owners, C-level and multi state and regional companies.
- Possess a strong ability to work in a team environment and be able to apply a solid understanding of accounting principles as they relate to individual client assignments.
- High proficiency with Excel and MS Office. Ideally exposure/experience with ProSystem.
If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
- Base salary is extremely strong with potential for yearly bonus.
- Leadership role within a collaborative and passionate team.
- Excellent work life balance and flexible hours.
Tax Manager Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing) here are the basics:
- Performs complex review of federal, state and local income tax returns while assuming primary responsibility for client engagements; Clients include individuals, businesses,
rusts, estates and exempt organization.
- Ensure the completion of engagements.
- Occasional tax prep for sophisticated and complex returns.
- Builds new and existing client relationships, understanding general knowledge of client’s businesses.
- Provide high quality service to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth family clients.
- Oversees federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares internal research and written correspondence, including guidance for clients.
- Manage Staff and Senior Accountants maintaining a positive team atmosphere.
- Oversees multiple clients, including budgets and production goals.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants. 888-771-1488,
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Senior Tax Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?