ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established lending institution with a strong presence throughout the US. They have been extremely successful in serving their clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Mortgage Banking team is looking for additional Staff Appraisers to join their team. This position is located approximately 20 miles northeast of Cincinnati.
Staff Appraiser – Do you have the following:
• 5+ years of multi-state appraisal experience
• State Residential Certified Appraiser – residential or general; license(s) must be current and in good standing
• Field (appraisals, field reviews, etc) and institutional (bank, mortgage company, etc) experience
• Working knowledge of USPAP and agency (FNMA, FHLMC, HUD/FHA, USDA) appraisal guidelines
• Experience with responding to (or producing) agency repurchase demands
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking, research, communication, and time management skills
• Encompass experience
Staff Appraiser – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• $45,000-65,000 base salary
• Yearly bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
• Positive work environment with growth opportunities!
Staff Appraiser – Here’s the basics:
• Conduct desk and/or field reviews of appraisals
• Review, research, and respond to agency repurchase demands within established timelines
• Provide valuation services for various Client departments (Servicing, Secondary/Post Closing, etc) as needed
• Maintain appraisal and valuation service work files as required under USPAP
• Provide appraisal and valuation-related information to Client Operations and Underwriting staff, management, vendors, and sellers
• Provide administrative assistance for outsourcing desk reviews and other valuation services, as required
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Staff Appraiser – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kim.