ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established lending institution with a strong presence throughout the US. They have been extremely successful in serving their clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Mortgage Banking team is looking for additional Staff Appraisers to join their team.
Staff Appraiser – Do you have the following:
• 5+ years of multi-state appraisal experience
• State Residential Certified Appraiser – residential or general; license(s) must be current and in good standing
• Field (appraisals, field reviews, etc) and institutional (bank, mortgage company, etc) experience
• Working knowledge of USPAP and agency (FNMA, FHLMC, HUD/FHA, USDA) appraisal guidelines
• Experience with responding to (or producing) agency repurchase demands
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking, research, communication, and time management skills
• Encompass experience
Staff Appraiser – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• $45,000-65,000 base salary
• Yearly bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
• Positive work environment with growth opportunities!
Staff Appraiser – Here’s the basics:
• Conduct desk and/or field reviews of appraisals
• Review, research, and respond to agency repurchase demands within established timelines
• Provide valuation services for various Client departments (Servicing, Secondary/Post Closing, etc) as needed
• Maintain appraisal and valuation service work files as required under USPAP
• Provide appraisal and valuation-related information to Client Operations and Underwriting staff, management, vendors, and sellers
• Provide administrative assistance for outsourcing desk reviews and other valuation services, as required
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Staff Appraiser – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kim.