ISC’s team of Executive Supply Chain Operations Recruiters has been engaged by a start-up company in reusable packaging to recruit candidates for a Sr. VP of Operations & Supply Chain Management position in the greater Trenton, NJ area. This role provides a unique opportunity to participate in the creation of a strategic plan with share ownership of implementation across the company.
Sr. VP of Operations & Supply Chain Management – Qualifications – Do you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations or related discipline. MBA preferred.
12+ years of experience in global contract manufacturing and supply chain design and operations within
- Consumer Packaging Goods (CPG) or the Corporate Retail industry.
- Prior experience with the design and development of the optimal operational model at each phase of the project and delivering cost savings with operational efficiencies.
- Must have experience leading manufacturing and supporting new product development of integrated products.
- Experience in scaling products, business, retail integration and management solutions.
- Ability to take abstract ideas, evaluate risks, and implement solutions quickly.
- Prior experience with tax and Value-Added Tax integration and SAP accounting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Must have excellent leadership, communications, planning, organizational, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project or equivalent Project Planning tool.
Ability to travel up to 20 %.
Sr. VP of Operations & Supply Chain Management – Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
- Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Great long-term incentive program
- 401(k) contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vacation and PTO
Sr. VP of Operations & Supply Chain Management – Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the Operations team including Quality and Packaging.
- Develop and oversee supply chain management and operations, logistics, quality and distribution across the organization.
- Create operational model to support business strategy for supply chain, procurement and vendor management from initial search to managing execution.
- Provide strategic leadership on operational impact, organizational capacity, risk factors, and other key factors to inform strategic decision making.
- Source, negotiate and manage a pool of suppliers to support operations to drive continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Oversee project financials and operational modeling and work with the commercial team to deliver costs to Retailer and Brand partners.
- P&L accountability.
- Review, develop and measure KPI’s and metrics under financial controls.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a Sr. VP of Operations & Supply Chain Management – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to