ISC Technical Recruiting team is partnering with a growing Engineering and Technology Company to recruit candidates for a Sonar / Sensor Operator position in Virginia Beach, VA.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Sonar / Sensor Operator – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Science discipline. Master’s degree in Math or Science degree highly desired.
• 5+ years of Sonar / Sensor Operations, Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) experience and SME in tactical systems processing development, design, test, evaluation, and operations.
• In-depth knowledge of the IUSS organization, operations, communications, sensors and maintenance requirements.
• Extensive knowledge of systems development processes and working with groups supporting the IUSS Advanced Surveillance Build.
• Must have Top Secret Clearance and eligible for higher access.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team to complete assigned tasks.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel 10-25%.
Sonar / Sensor Operator Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Bonus potential
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Paid time off and holidays.
• Career Potential. The Company is growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Sonar / Sensor Operator – Responsibilities:
• Identify and evaluate processing and display technologies internal and external to the IUSS community in active and passive signal processing, automation, situational awareness, contact management, localization and tracking, reporting, communications, satellite and terrestrial bandwidth management, operator-machine interface (OMI), training and sensor performance prediction that allow IUSS processing systems to more efficient and effectively meet current and future undersea warfare processing requirements.
• Assess, identify and evaluate the ability of the IUSS sensor systems to meet existing and emergent mission requirements.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to