ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a growing investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Senior Wealth Manager to join their centralized team in their Portsmouth Office.
The Senior Wealth Manager will provide strategic support to Senior Wealth Managers and the end clients by interpreting investment objectives and designing/implementing a holistic strategy aligning with client values – with focus on the impact and sustainable investing.
Senior Wealth Manager Requirements – To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required – Finance or Business preferred.
- CFP or CPWA, CIMA, or CFA designation preferred.
- 8+ years of UHNW and institutional relationship experience.
- Firm understanding of impact investing.
- Strong foundation in portfolio construction, asset allocation, and performance monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services for the very high-end net worth individual market.
- Experience in a similar role with a successful track record in new business development.
Senior Wealth Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
- Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
- Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential.
Senior Wealth Manager Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing:
- The Wealth Manager partners with high-net worth clients to identify their financial goals, analyze their financial landscape, and develop recommendations that will help them work towards well defined financial objectives with a impact investing lens.
- Tailors investment strategies for clients, identifying objectives and constraints including regulatory issues, liquidity needs and tax implications to devise customized financial plans.
- Reviews client information, including financial statements, risk investment profile and cash availability.
- Performs investment research and stays informed of developments in security markets in order to provide clients with up-to-date financial guidance.
- Support business development efforts in order to cultivate prospects and transition them to clients.
- Monitor all transaction activity and performance of accounts to ensure alignment with established goals.
- Manages ad hoc project as assigned.
How to Apply:
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Lisa with referral contact information.