The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. We are seeking a versatile, detail-oriented SVP Retail to manage daily bank operations to ensure the bank is operating in a manner to support organizational growth and efficiency. Reporting directly into the President, this role will provide strategic leadership to the retail and deposit operations teams to achieve branch sales, growth, and service goals.
• Works with President to ensure sales targets are achieved through people management, performance reviews, rewards, and recognition programs.
• Implements key operational strategies to improve service quality, overall customer experience, financial results, and employee engagement.
• Implements customer satisfaction initiatives to improve customer experience in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the company.
• Communicates and implements sales-and-service strategies and converts strategies into tactical, implemented daily actions.
• Participates in and drives the budget process for business areas under management.
• Manages internal and external inquires related to audits, adjustments, processing protocols, teller variances, general ledger entries and reconciliations etc.
• Participates in setting and communicating retail banking operational goals.
• Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish goals and objectives; recruits, employs, trains, supervises, and evaluates staff.
• Continues professional development through training, seminars, membership in professional associations, as applicable.
• Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
• Special projects as needed.
• 5+ years related experience in retail bank operations including branch management, operations, and leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major or 5 years of relevant banking experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal bank consumer compliance regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to generate and execute strategies across the organization and geographical locations.
• Ability to develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of people within the organization as well as with external customers and vendors.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Must be able to travel to branch locations and to future acquisition locations as needed.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.