ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
The firm is looking for a Senior Vice President to lead their Client Services and Operations teams in the Wilmington office. The Client and Operations team provides high touch service to the firm’s Ultra-High Net Worth individuals and families. The Senior Vice President of this department will be highly visible within the Firm with opportunities to collaborate with other departments and in interface with Clients.
SVP, Client Service and Investment Operations Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• 10 years’ experience in financial services – specifically wealth management
• 5 years management experience.
• UHNW Client Servicing / Exposure.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Exposure to Trusts/Estates prep preferred.
• Excellent communication skill, written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders are essential to this role.
SVP, Client Service and Investment Operations Rewards:
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• High visibility to Executive Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
• Competitive base, bonus, and compensation structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
SVP, Client Service and Investment Operations Responsibilities:
• Monitor all workflows for Client and Operations teams for accuracy and efficiency.
• Provide strategic leadership to the team managing Associate’s workloads and capacity.
• Actively develop direct and indirect reports through recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and continued education.
• Lead projects to improve internal process efficiencies leveraging technology and optimizing team strengths.
• Lead Operations and Client Servicing teams through any future acquisitions, giving input and guidance to other Senior and Partner level individuals on M&A and how to navigate and onboard clients successfully to the Firm.
• Serve as process owner for money movements and billing ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Oversee key vendor relationships.
• Manage all escalated issues and action appropriate response.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Client Service and Operations Leaders, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.