ISC’s team of Financial Services and Banking Recruiters are partnering on a Trust Officer search for a leading Wealth Management firm with a well-established and growing Trust Company in Wilmington.
The Trust Officer will provide support and advice to UHNW Clients on trust and estate administration and planning. Excellent opportunity to serve as a Relationship Manager with high visibility to senior management and continued career progression.
Senior Trust Officer Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally in Finance or Business.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in personal trust and estate administration and planning.
• Preferably DE Trust experience.
• Knowledge and experience interpreting trust documents and understanding applicable laws.
• CTFA is preferred.
Senior Trust Officer Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Upward mobility and career progression with opportunity to work closely with head of the office towards a management level role.
• Visibility to senior management and Partners.
• Excellent full compensation package, including competitive base, yearly bonus and robust benefits plan.
• Flexibility, ability to work remotely and work/life balance.
Senior Trust Officer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for administration, management and servicing of moderate to complex Trust and Estate accounts.
• Partner closely with Clients and build multi-generational relationships with extensive client contact via phone, email and in person.
• Represent the firm during in person meetings with UHNW Clients.
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of trust, tax, investment management and related areas including fiduciary accounting, investment portfolio theory, personal finance, real estate, and estate planning.
• Continual education on laws and regulation.
• Review legal documents, forms and correspondence.
• Partner with leadership on process improvement and making recommendations regarding changes to transaction processing and account maintenance.
• Act as educator and mentor to employees regarding trusts, estate and related areas
• Represent the Bank throughout the local community.