ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Family Office / Investment Firm – specializing in providing customized investment solutions and real estate services to a select group of Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals. The firm is looking for innovative
Senior Treasury Analyst – excellent opportunity to provide customized solutions in a collaborative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity that is highly visible and instrumental for a champion with 5+ years of treasury experience. The requires someone who is an outstanding communicator with the ability to, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism.
Senior Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
• Develop and recommend strategies for utilization or investment of excess cash positions.
• Collaborate on the monthly financial close processes, deliver accurate financial results including comprehensive analysis of key expense and balance sheet items.
• Routinely communicate with management on variances relating to financial close/forecasts, issues, and deliverables.
• Display integrity while collaborating and strategizing with the Cash Manager.
• Manage an accurate monthly recording of expenses, FX and fees.
• Liaise with counterparts to execute and enhance scheduled reporting to inform on financial performance.
• Collaborate with departments and clients on an efficient transaction process.
• Monitor the cash movement for compliance with the firm’s cash management policy.
• Lead multiple complexed, highly visible process innovation projects.
• Reconcile bank statements monthly and perform accurate record keeping.
• Research, develop, and continuously improve systems and processes to achieve greater efficiencies and improve internal controls.
• Utilize a treasury workstation to conduct national and international wires, including ACH transactions.
Senior Treasury Analyst Rewards:
• Enjoy a highly visible position with frequent and direct contact with key stakeholders within the organization.
• Autonomy over your position while collaborating and strategizing with the firm’s top executives.
• Rewarding culture within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Senior Treasury Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
• 5+ years of treasury experience – CTP preferred.
• Progressive project-related experience within treasury, investment operations, or business analysis/process development roles at a financial institution or investment organization.
• Knowledge of banking systems and experience with treasury management solution (TMS), and financial accounting/reporting systems.
• Highly analytical person with excellent skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Exuberates excellent communication and professionalism across all levels in a business setting.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.