ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Investment Firm on a Senior Accountant opportunity.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their Accounting team in the Plymouth Meeting. Exciting opportunity in a rewarding office reporting directly into the Vice President in a highly visible role.
Staff Accountant Requirements – Do you have the following;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
• Experience in similar accounting role with strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices. GAAP Exposure.
• Experience creating financial reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Ambition and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally. Passion for what you do!
Staff Accountant Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below;
• Strong Base salary with yearly bonus.
• They are a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Continued opportunities to learn & grow.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities – Continually expanding and Changing, here’s the basics;
• Maintain and oversee financial records for each Company and department.
• Oversee fixed asset and depreciation.
• Maintain tax value and Market Value of Investments.
• Complete monthly, quarterly, and year end closing of all entities.
• Maintain and create financial reports for Vice President and President.
• Oversee budgeting.
• Post and process journal entries, ensuring all business transactions are recorded.
• Interface with internal/external auditors, including gathering information requested and needed yearly.
• Assistance with quarterly reconciliations for investment books.
• Oversee, review and analyze balance sheets, income statements and general ledger accounts.
• Reconcile bank accounts and accounts receivable, as well as track accruals and depreciation of assets.
• Oversee airplane management and accounting, including airplane revenue and expenses and A/P and billing for company airplane.
• Responsible for accounts payable, authorization of disbursements.
• Oversee corporate insurance.
• Post correcting entries and adjustments, as well as all monthly/quarterly accruals in preparation of the company close.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Staff Accountants and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa.