ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a well-established bank that has made great strides having a huge impact in the El Paso, Texas market. The bank has a solid financial growth with strong community engagement, and they are looking to bring on an innovative Senior Software Developer to continue their growth efforts.
This is a newly created career opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to collaborate on software development projects. Opportune time to join a growing organization that provides an exceptional culture and a highly collaborative environment!
Senior Software Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience.
- 4+ years of combined experience of Computer Programming, Software Design and DevOps methodologies or 8+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Programming language, web cloud technologies and API development is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinker bringing innovative solutions.
- Able to professionally collaborate cross functionally.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of regulatory or compliance procedures.
- Competency skills include: C#, Java, SQL, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, PHP, Python, PowerShell, Java Script, (PowerOn and SymXchange a plus).
Rewards for the Senior Software Developer:
- Great work-life balance providing a flexible REMOTE
- A rewarding family-oriented culture supporting career growth and development.
- Competitive salary with an EXCELLENT benefits package.
Senior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Capable of analyzing data and providing programming solutions.
- Design software programs utilizing appropriate programming languages.
- Collaborate on moderately complex projects to improve processes and procedures.
- Develop codes to support end-user requirements and specifications.
- Diagnose, revamp, and maintain the current software applications.
- Complete full-cycle software development which includes coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Occasionally provide guidance to junior developers.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.