ISC’s team of SaaS Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Senior Sales Rep in the Austin area. Our client leads their EdTech space selling into the K-12 education sector.
The Senior Sales Rep will be a key early member of the Americas team. This individual with continue to grow the demand in US schools (experience in EdTech or Educational Software), support existing partners, generate new sales opportunities, manage larger accounts, and handle a high volume of applicants, engage with them, and close the sale. Exceptional stable and collaborative company with lots of room for growth!
This position can work remotely with frequent trips to Austin.
Senior Sales Rep Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience with IT sales to K-12 – EdTech or Educational Software
• High-performance consultative sales
• Comfortable selling both remotely and face-to-face
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with a varied sales workload
• Proven success with prospecting, identifying and evaluating leads, choosing targets, and creating a strategy
• Highly effective at building relationships and networks
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented, driven, positive, ambitious, persistent, confident, tech savvy, and motivated by purpose
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Senior Sales Rep – our client offers:
• Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative team
• Great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to take ownership
• Flexible work environment
• $65-75k base; OTE $110-200k+, PTO, healthcare
Senior Sales Rep Responsibilities:
• Respond to incoming leads and manage throughout the sales process
• Follow up on marketing activity
• Produce detail account plans for major sales
• Implement targeted lead generation campaigns
• Support channel partners; continue to grow network
• Identify and develop new routes to market
• Ensure a high level of satisfaction with current customers to maximize renewals and upgrades
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Sales Rep with experience in the EdTech or Educational Software space – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.