Our Client is a prominent Family Office & Investment firm that specializes in managing assets for ultra-high net worth families.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-run family office and spearhead day to day operations, with heavy project management and implementation and continual improvement of policies and procedures.
The Senior Manager, Operations will be an instrumental part of the Firm with leadership and management responsibilities. Reporting into the President and Vice President, this individual will have the opportunity to fully understand how the family office operates and is expected to give input and drive continual change in a collaborative environment.
Ideal opportunity for a curious, detail oriented and research driven person with experience in public accounting or consulting. Open due to growth and offering a strong, competitive full package, along with exceptional work/life balance in a stimulating atmosphere.
Senior Manager, Operations – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree. Ideally within Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of six years of experience, preferably coming out of Public Accounting.
• Experience managing projects and implementing new procedures.
• Experience managing research and presenting findings in client presentation form.
• Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and analytical skills are a must. Exposure with UHNW Clients is preferred.
• GAAP exposure preferred.
• Management experience is not required, but strongly preferred.
• Ideally this person has some exposure to tax – at any level.
Senior Manager, Operations Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Base salary is extremely strong, $120-140k base.
• Additional yearly bonus on top of base salary.
• Culture is phenomenal. They’re a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Opposite to Public Accounting, the hours are flexible and there’s plenty of encouraged work/life balance.
Senior Manager, Operations – Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics):
• Provide a high level of operations support to the Family Office with continual project oversight and management.
• Manage ongoing projects with emphasis on research, analysis and presentation. Topics of research vary and may include, investment management and financial planning related questions (i.e. trust & estate situations), as well as general family office administration, company accounting, investment operations process improvement.
• Make decisions for operations activities and responsible for recommending changes and improvements.
• Prepare and monitor financial reports including budgets and cash flow projections as requested.
• Review and ensure accuracy on financial reports prior to providing to Family Office clients.
• Oversee Investment Operations team.
• Provide back up support to the Operations team. This may include; review of wires and payments, oversight of GL accounting, airplane accounting and insurance premiums, AP process, issuing 1099s, credit card/bank reconciliation and updating relevant financial records and accounting systems.
• Review and oversight of daily investment transactions.
• Continually monitor, review and implement process improvement to internal processes. This includes setting up internal systems, reviewing operation reports by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics and continually introducing improvement measures and suggestions.
• Manage the payment of insurance premiums and claims, continue to monitor status of policies.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?