ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Delaware trust company a Senior Fiduciary Accountant search. This firm specializes in providing investment and trust services to Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals.
The Senior Fiduciary Accountant is a newly created opportunity and will provide expertise in fiduciary accounting and have ownership over financial statement creation and review. This individual will report to the Fiduciary Financial Manager and will be capable of analyzing financial data and communicating confidential findings with recommendations. An excellent opportunity to build relationships and provide innovative ideas on processes and procedures.
Senior Fiduciary Accountant Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth fiduciary accounting knowledge including interactions with trust firms, banking, tax laws and returns.
- Fiduciary Accounting preparation preferred.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and fiduciary accounting and investment instruments.
- Strong practice of client engagement confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge analyzing financial statements including fiduciary and income tax law.
- Innovative thinker capable of providing recommendations and drive results.
Senior Fiduciary Accountant Rewards:
- Newly created role due to developments in fiduciary accounting a thriving well-established firm.
- A collaborative family-oriented environment working with key decision makers.
- Opportunity to make an impact working directly with UHNW clients.
- Professional development in an innovative setting.
Senior Fiduciary Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing complex fiduciary tax reports and ensure timely filing.
- Financial report preparation for presenting to the Executive Committee.
- Collaborate with senior leadership on intermittent projects and assignments.
- Manage efficient processes of financial reporting to include reconciliation of accounts and assets.
- General ledger analysis and tax return preparations, with immediate response to issues as they develop.
- Subject matter expert to provide innovative ideas on processes improvements.
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly, and the yearly close process.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, , 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.