ISC’s team of Banking and Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater Boston market on a Senior Corporate Banking RM opportunity.
They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Senior Corporate RM is open due to growth and is a highly visible position positioned for long-term growth.
Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related.
• 10+ years Commercial Lending Experience
• Experience building out a portfolio within the C&I space.
• Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal; Credit Analysts and underwriters will support the RM; however, you must understand credit and know when/when not to bring a deal to the table.
• Solid Business Development skills, with proven success in the Boston area.
Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below;
• Excellent full compensation and bonus potential.
• Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
• Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
• Continued growth opportunities as the bank expands. Highly visible with the CLO and leadership team.
Senior Corporate Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and growing commercial client relationships throughout the Greater Boston area and Eastern Massachusetts. Focusing on the middle market space, companies ranging from 10-100MM in revenue.
• Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
• Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market.
• Participating in business events for networking opportunities.
• Developing and delivering top notch commercial loan services to customers.
• Meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
• Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
• Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
• Reviewing and monitoring current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
• Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
How to Apply?
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name when contacting referral, unless you ask us to! We will contact you upon successful placement.