The Banking Recruitment team at International Search Consultants is partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater Seattle market on a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager opportunity.
They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. Due to continued growth, the Commercial Banking team is looking for two additional Bankers located in either Bellevue or Seattle.
The role provides tremendous long-term growth, excellent support and resources and the ability for uncapped potential.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related.
• 10+ years Commercial Lending Experience
• Strong Knowledge of Commercial Loans; Including processing and closing process.
• Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal; Credit Analysts and underwriters will support the RM; however, you must understand credit and know when/when not to bring a deal to the table.
• Solid Business Development skills, with proven success.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Excellent full compensation with uncapped bonus potential.
• Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
• Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
• Continued growth opportunities as the bank expands. Highly visible for the Commercial Banking Director and CLO.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and growing commercial client relationships throughout the Greater Seattle area.
• Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
• Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market.
• Participating in business events for networking opportunities.
• Developing and delivering top notch commercial loan services to customers.
• Meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
• Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
• Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
• Reviewing and monitoring current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
• Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
How to Apply?
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.