The ISC Banking Recruiting Team is working with a growing Commercial bank with a strong presence in the Louisiana market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Lender to join their team. The role provides tremendous, long- term growth, excellent support, and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We’re looking for a strong Senior Commercial Lender who understands the Baton Rouge Market and is looking for an opportunity to continue learning, growing, and expanding their connections and Client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
• Must have at least 5 years of Commercial Lending experience in the Baton Rouge, LA area.
• Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal.
• Strong business development experience and ability to network and build a COI in the Greater Baton Rouge area market, as well as Client cultivation abilities.
Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Excellent full compensation with strong bonus potential.
• Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
• Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
• Continued growth opportunities as the bank expands.
• Creates lists of prospective clients for sales leads.
• Builds relationships with existing Clients to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
• Participates in business events that are sources for business contacts or referrals.
• Solicits, develops, and services a wide variety of commercial loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
• Meets with and interviews loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
• Comes to conclusion and decides on loans and terms within established lending limits and/or makes recommendations to the Team Leader.
• Analyzes complex business transactions across all industries, ranging from commercial to industrial loans to income producing real estate loans and construction.
• Reviews and monitors current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
• Oversees and provides direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
• Provides clients appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
How to Apply?
For consideration, Please Send Resumes directly to Lisa Finch, .
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.