ISC’s team of IT Recruiters is partnering with a rapidly growing, global Chemical company to identify an experienced and innovative Senior C# Developer/Architect.
The Senior C# Developer/Architect will be responsible for designing and developing the next generation ERP system. The right candidate will have experience architecting and implementing highly scalable, high throughput applications.
This is an opportunity to take ownership of your role with a company who values your opinions. Exceptional, fun, and highly collaborative company to work for with exciting products!
Senior C# Developer/Architect – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience using C# to develop sophisticated line-of-business applications
• Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS SQL Server
• Experience using Bitbucket, GitHub, and/or TFS
• Experience in the Manufacturing industry, specifically with delivering shippable code
• Experience with AWS and/or MS Azure
• Ability to manage a team and grow with the company
• Collaborative, fast paced, passionate, roll up your sleeves attitude
Senior C# Developer/Architect – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• $125,000-175,000 base salary, depending upon experience
• Annual bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Exciting work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
Senior C# Developer/Architect – Here are the basics:
• Design and develop the next generation ERP system
• High-end architecting and building of systems
• Assist the support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
• Utilize and expand your skills in C# and MS SQL Server
• Manage 2 people on the development team
• Move from front-end to Systems Admin at a moments notice
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referral confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Senior C# Developer/Architect – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.