ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Investment Firm with offices throughout the U.S.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their Finance and Accounting team in the Delaware office.
Exciting opportunity with high visibility reporting directly to the Controller and responsible for financial support to the growing firm. The Senior AP Specialist role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand. Exceptional full compensation & competitive/strong benefits.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
• Eight plus years of Accounts Payable experience.
• Strong knowledge of AP procedures and General Ledger coding oversight.
• Excellent understanding of internal controls relating to the AP.
• Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables and V Lookup.
• Expense management software experience and integrated bill pay software exposure.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below;
• Culture is phenomenal. They’re a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Strong Growth Potential; The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Base salary is extremely strong.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family (!)
• Yearly Bonus upwards of 10%. Full compensation is extremely strong.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities, continually expanding and Changing, here are the basics;
• Process invoices and manage incoming invoices.
• Review and process all employee reimbursements.
• Partner with vendors to resolve discrepancies, manage documentation and review process.
• Issue checks and process wire transfers.
• Oversee the AP email inbox and ensure invoices and inquiries are handled timely.
• Review and manage ongoing maintenance of general ledger, AP and AR ledger.
• Oversight of all month end AP closing, this includes journal entries, reconciliations and accrual entries.
• Gather and process annual 1099s and vendor W-9s.
• Partner with Controller and Senior Accountant on external audits, providing reports, documentation and support as needed.
• Daily reconciliation, including verifying entities.
• Oversight of monthly schedule of prepaid transactions.
• Manage fixed assets and track depreciation expense.
• Support the Controller on ad hoc projects.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Senior AP candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa.