ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. on Senior Accountant role. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding office reporting directly into the Controller in a highly visible role to the Executive team. The Senior Accountant role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
• CPA preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience required.
• Experience in similar accounting role with strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Experience creating GAAP financial reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Ambition and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally. Passion for what you do!
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Culture is phenomenal. They’re a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Strong Growth Potential – The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Base salary is extremely strong with an excellent total compensation package.
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Responsibilities – Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics:
• Responsible for managing and maintaining financial records for each Company with multiple locations and departments.
• Complete monthly, quarterly, and year end closing of all entities.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all subsidiaries.
• Preparation of all external financial statements and related filings within GAAP compliance.
• Oversee budgeting process, tracking actuals.
• Prepare and process payroll.
• Consistently work to improve internal controls and implement processes and policies as the Firm is rapidly growing. Project management surrounding implantation of controls.
• Post correcting entries and adjustments, as well as all monthly/quarterly accruals in preparation of the company close.
• Reconcile bank accounts, as well as tracking accruals, prepaids and depreciation of assets.
• Spearhead internal and external audit process, interfacing with auditors directly.
• Increased responsibilities and managerial responsibilities as the firm grows.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Accounting candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.