ISC’s Sales Recruiting team has been retained by a prominent and growing manufacturing company to recruit candidates for a Sales Project Estimator in the greater Osseo, WI area.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly dynamic company where you are empowered to make decisions and share in the company’s success.
Sales Project Estimator Requirements:
• Associate technical degree required.
• 2+ years of aftermarket sales and estimating experience.
• 2+ years of mechanical and design experience with an understanding of structures.
• CAD experience preferred.
• Prior experience with contract negotiations and quotations.
• Ability to develop strong successful business relations with customers and internal team members.
• Must be able to multitask to manage multiple projects.
• Very good communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, follow-up and problem solving skills.
• Very proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• AutoCAD software knowledge preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Sales Project Estimator – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive plan.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long term disability insurance.
• 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Profit sharing.
• Collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Defined career path.
Sales Project Estimator Responsibilities:
• Provide quotes for projects and assist sales managers and distributors with sales and estimating.
• Manage projects from sales entry to shipment by coordinating with engineering, design, purchasing, scheduling and shipping.
• Ensure project documents are complete and current.
• Provide product information and support to distributors.
• Prepare and maintain quotes, sales orders, and change orders through ERP system.
• Assist with activities involving the implementation of sales programs for product lines.
• Review RFQ, plans, specs, and determine how offerings fit the application and assist sales in determining customer needs and requirements for products and product lines.
• Provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
• Build strong relationships with existing customers and service providers.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to