ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Sales Rep in the Washington, UT area. Our client is a leader in the Senior Living industry.
The Sales Manager will help to increase resident occupancy, utilizing sales processes and relationship building. Property tours, personal visits, presentations, and follow up are key. Exceptional opportunity for rapid growth!
Sales Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2+ years of Sales experience
• Proven ability to close leads
• Experience in a hospital, nursing facility, retirement community, or hospitality preferred
• Strong relationship building skills
• Highly collaborative, professional, empathetic, positive, and driven self-starter who is motivated by purpose
Sales Manager – our client offers:
• Rewarding culture with a collaborative team in a highly innovative environment
• Support team and tons of incoming leads!
• Relocation assistance for the right candidate
• Flexible work environment, Tuesday – Saturday schedule
• $60-75k base, OTE $100+ no cap, medical, PTO, 401k with contributions, EAP, tuition assistance
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Respond to incoming leads and manage the follow up processes and procedures
• Conduct tours
• Participate in daily and weekly meetings
• Work as a team to develop creative strategies to advance the sales process
• Develop and maintain relationships with all facility departments to ensure efficient decisions are made
• Create an outreach plan and utilize CRM software
• Create a calm atmosphere of warmth, patience, and enthusiasm
• Complete face to face contacts with referrals
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager with experience in the hospitality space – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.