ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters has been retained by a large, experienced, and rapidly growing Equipment Financing company to identify Sales Managers in Texas.
The Sales Managers will drive expansion, working with the marketing and strategy teams to leverage the company’s industry expertise, asset knowledge, and underwriting to help vendor partners to grow. This is a great opportunity for a hunter to join a highly dynamic company where you are empowered to make decisions and share in the company’s success.
This is a remote position, but you must reside in Texas.
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in equipment financing and leasing
- Experience in the Construction, Industrial Equipment, Technology, Energy, Food Service, or Packaging equipment financing industry
- Deep understanding of financing solutions
- Proven success in managing the entire sales process
- Successful background with identifying new vendor financing opportunities, articulating the value points, negotiating agreements, and interpreting financial and legal forms
- Self-motivated to rapidly build new business, while expanding existing relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, proactive, highly organized, strong business acumen, innovative thinking, tenacious, hunter mentality
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Sales Manager – our client offers:
- Collaborative, innovative, proactive, and passionate team who wants you to succeed
- Exceptional culture to be yourself while having your voice heard and valued
- Lots of room for growth!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k, unlimited PTO, training, company volunteering events
- Competitive base salary plus commission – average first year $150k OTE, average second year $300k OTE
Sales Manager Core Responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities, prospect, and develop new vendor relationships
- Lead and manage the sales process, from prospecting to closing
- Develop appealing equipment finance solutions ranging from $10K to $2M
- Work with existing vendors to leverage existing programs and increase sales
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, market outlook, and competitive landscape in order to evaluate sales strategy and long-term planning
- Build relationships to help clients compete successfully and grow their business
- Collaborate with internal groups to ensure growth and account management
- Attend tradeshows, sales meetings, and industry events
How to apply:
Please contact Kara Onorato, International Search Consultants, at
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for experienced Sales Managers with Equipment Financing experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.