ISC’s team of Biotech Research Recruiters is partnering with a cutting-edge Biotech antibody-based service and product company to identify a Research Associate.
The Research Associate should have experience in molecular and/or cell biology techniques. The right candidate will be detail oriented, a self-starter, highly organized, with the ability to work on concurrent tasks to advance antibody discovery, antibody humanization, and other therapeutic research. Exceptional and highly collaborative company to work for with state-of-the-art technology!
*** Must have experience in Biotech ***
Research Associate – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or related
• Minimum of 1 year of lab experience in molecular and/or cell biology techniques
• Experience in cloning, cell culture, transfection, ELISA and flow cytometry preferred
• Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task!
• Hands-on, proactive, and resourceful with the ability to develop strong relationships
• Positive and enthusiastic “out of the box” thinker with a desire to grow!
Research Associate – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary with commission
• Health insurance, dental insurance, flexible schedule, PTO, 401k, 401k matching
• Exciting work environment!
Research Associate – Here’s the basics:
• Will involve research on human antibody development, therapeutic antibody discovery,
antibody humanization, antibody optimization & monoclonal antibody development
• Must be a self-starter and perform successfully in an independent setting
• Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of working on concurrent projects
• Operate well as a team player!
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Research Associate with Biotech industry experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.