ISC’s team of Mortgage Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence throughout the US. They have been extremely successful in serving their clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for additional Remote Mortgage Underwriters to their team. You will be partnered with Mortgage Loan Originators to provide premier service to the firm’s clients.
Mortgage Underwriter – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 5 years of Banking experience, specifically within Mortgage Underwriting.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally within Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
• Knowledge of advanced accounting principles and techniques.
• Knowledge of conventional, FHA, VA loans secured by multiple properties in accordance with DU/LP lender guidelines
• Knowledge and competency with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae program guidelines
Mortgage Underwriter Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
• Flexibility and work / life balance.
Mortgage Underwriter Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics):
• Evaluate mortgage commercial loan applications and analyze credit information to review and determine creditworthiness. Responsible maintaining on going communication with the with appropriate management on status.
• Maintain financial analysis and risk assessment for a credit portfolio of primarily consumer loans.
• Spread statements for potential clients, as well as renewals. This includes financial spreading, cash flow and template preparation.
• Formulate credit memos for new, as well as renewal requests, on complex credits clients.
• Partner with the Mortgage Loan Originators in preparing documents for presentation to the credit authorities for decisions on transaction credit requests and reviews.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.