Relationship Manager- Rochester, MN
ISC has been asked to identify RELATIONSHIP MANAGER candidates for a Financial Services Client in the Rochester, Minnesota area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing financial institution with a passion for community involvement. Long-term career growth, competitive earnings, excellent benefit package, and a great work/life balance is what you will expect when you join the business banking team at this well-capitalized organization.
DESCRIPTION for RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ROLE
Assist Business Banking Sales Manager with any additional duties as assigned
- Follow all security procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations appropriate for position.
- New business development and maintain excellent relationships with our members.
- Community Outreach.
- Complete loan interviews for new requests.
- Service Loan requests
- Review the credit request and work with the Business Lending Manager. Business Loan Committee.
- Will work on identifying collection accounts and help rectify the problems.
- Work closely Financial Management issues.
- Participate in outside loan committee meeting.
- Advise members, on Banking products
- Participate in weekly or as needed business loan committee meetings to approve or deny new or renewed business loans.
- Assist Consumer and Residential Real Estate Lenders in interpreting business borrowers’ financial data.
- Serve as the contact for business members who are non-borrowing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ROLE
To qualify, you’ll bring a strong sales background within banking and a ‘hunter’ mentality as well as:
- MINIMUM of 5 years of new business development in a SALES role within a BUSINESS BANKER POSITION.
- Must have experience with Business loans in the $200k-$3MM range.
- Must have Credit Experience- understanding of when to bring something to the table and how to structure a loan.
For further details and to be considered, please send resume to;
Kim Garrison, Executive Financial Recruiter
International Search Consultants