ISC’s team of Education Recruiters is partnering with a leading high-quality early education center to identify an experienced Vice President of Operations.
The Regional VP of Operations will oversee all Philadelphia locations. The right candidate will have experience planning and overseeing multi-unit Education and/or Childcare centers with all socioeconomic backgrounds. Exceptional, passionate, and growing company to work for!
Vice President of Operations – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 4 years of operations experience for multi-site (10 minimum) Education or Childcare centers
• Budget and P&L experience required
• Exceptional problem solving, communication, and relationship building experience
• Passion about providing high-quality education for all socioeconomic backgrounds
• Strategic thinker with a strong desire to grow!
Vice President of Operations – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $100,000-120,000 depending upon experience
• Annual bonus
• Competitive health insurance, PTO, matching 401k
• Exciting work environment with the opportunity to truly make a difference!
Vice President of Operations – Here’s the basics:
• Develop and implement strategies for growth, retention, and satisfaction
• Full financial responsibility – growth, expenses, labor, and collections
• Implement operational plans
• Ensure strong relationships with all state and community contacts
• Maintain compliance with all federal, state, and company policies and regulations
• Lead and motivate the team; teach leaders how to lead
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experience Education/Childcare VP of Operations – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.