ISC’s Sales Recruiting team has been engaged by a rapidly growing company in the Document Management and Workflow Automation Software industry to recruit candidates for a Regional Sales Director – South Central Region – Remote position. Candidates must reside in the Southwest Region (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah).
This is a GREAT opportunity to join an amazing company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they continue to enjoy fantastic growth.
Regional Sales Director Requirements – Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) sales experience or technical software sales solutions experience.
- Document management/document imaging software industry experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable with technology and ability to competently demonstrate software functionality.
- Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
- Proven success in delivering new business revenue and meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to develop key relationships with new customers and work effectively with resellers.
- Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
- Ability to analyze business processes and find solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with ERP or CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
- Must live in the Southwest region and close to an airport.
Regional Sales Director Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
- Competitive strong base salary an uncapped commission.
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing and PTO
- Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
- A lot of autonomy and support.
- A leader in the industry.
- Exciting growth strategy, a strong executive leadership team, dynamic customer-centric, collaborative team environment and openness and transparency to new ideas.
- Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Regional Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Develop business opportunities through channel partners, including developing a marketing plan and working with the sales team to identify new business opportunities to increase sales.
- Facilitate sales and technical training to dealer channel, as well as end-user seminars and presentations to close business.
- Monitor sales through channels.
- Meet and/or exceed sales gross profit quotas.Partner with channel partners to qualify prospects and evaluate thir needs from pre-sales consulting to closing.
- Update CRM system and upload reports.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?