ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a rapidly growing company in the Power Intelligence industry to recruit candidates for an experienced Regional Channel Sales Manager in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the US. This is a virtual position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up that is heavily funded and helmed by an extremely talented executive team that has a strong history of success. This opportunity allows someone to join the company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Competitive compensation plans plus STOCK OPTIONS are also available as part of the compensation plan.
Regional Channel Sales Manager Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience selling solutions, services or subscriptions through channels.
• Channel development and channel sales experience.
• Prior experience selling industrial electrical equipment or low and medium voltage electrical distribution equipment.
• Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
• Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
• Ability to develop key relationships with new customers and work effectively with manufacturer reps.
• Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
• Ability to travel 50-75%.
• Must live close to an airport
Regional Channel Sales Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive program.
• Stock options.
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
• Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Regional Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage network of manufacturer representatives.
• Build a network of channel partners.
• Manage projects and relationships with distributors.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for experienced Regional Channel Sales Managers and ideally candidates that are not actively looking.