ISC’s Financial Services Recruitment team is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Investment Firm with a strong US presence and growing internationally. The organization is looking for a Project Manager to join their Wilmington, DE Office.
Excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative, growing organization that fosters a team environment. The Project Manager will be an integral part of the firm and highly visible nationally to C-Suite and Partner level.
The Project Manager will interface between several key teams and will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and driving new process improvements. The PM will be a bridge between end user and the developers they will manage, blending agile and traditional project management methods. The PM will also have a lot of autonomy over projects with high visibility across the entire organization.
This is a unique opportunity to identify, spearhead, and oversee key projects to help the organization scale as they continue to grow organically and through M&A.
Project Manager Qualifications:
• 8-12 years of related work experience in financial or professional services with 5+ years in general project management
• Bachelor’s degree
• PMP certification highly preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment managing technical projects (ideally within financial services)
• A successful track record building and managing cross functional relationships
• Advanced proficiency in MSOffice Suite
• Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum/XP)
Project Manager Rewards:
• Collaborative culture within a growing company
• Autonomy over projects across all departments of the organizations; this individual will be instrumental in helping them scale.
• Ability to own and manage the company’s projects driving improvements and efficiencies
• Competitive compensation package with potential yearly bonus and excellent benefits
Project Manager Core Responsibilities:
• Analyze current processes, controls, and workflows to document existing conditions
• Connect tasks to a longer-term strategy to create both long- and short-term plans
• Manage technical developers to deliver results, this includes close partnership across multiple projects
• Scope current projects, set targets for milestones within the agreed upon timeframe
• Collaborate across departments in determining project plans
• Create status reports to be presented to the Senior Leadership Team
• Manage the firm’s operational resources
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.