ISC’s Recruitment team is partnering with a leading Solar Technology Coatings Company to recruit a Project Manager – Solar Construction for Utility Scale Solar Coatings. This a remote position and candidates should reside in Southeast California, Nevada or Arizona with access to a major airport.
Excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative, growing company with a suite of product capabilities on the market and in the pipeline and that fosters a team environment.
Project Manager – Solar Construction Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of project management experience in O&M or plant construction for utility-scale Solar, Power Plants, or other similar large scale projects.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities, project schedules and budgets.
• Must have experience managing contractors and projects in excess of $2M.
• Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
• Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills.
• Ability to work well in a collaborative, fast pace and highly dynamic environment.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and CRM.
• Valid passport and ability to travel international.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and current insurance.
• Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Project Manager – Solar Construction Rewards:
• Competitive compensation package with yearly bonuses and excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative customer – focused team.
• Rapidly growing and well established company.
• Tremendous career growth horizontal and vertical.
• Ability to manage projects driving improvements and efficiencies and increasing revenue.
Project Manager – Solar Construction Responsibilities:
• Manage 5-10 field installation solar coatings projects in the U.S. and Canada, to include identifying and selecting contractors, managing contractors, site safety, project schedules, product installation training, project budgets, and field logistics.
• Collaborate with SVP to negotiate contracts with field contractors.
• Ensure contractors are following and complying with Company and Client Environmental, Health and Safety processes and programs.
• Manage logistics to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of product.
• Scope current projects, set targets for milestones within the agreed upon timeframe.
• Ensure projects stay within budget and on time.
• Prepare weekly data summary reports on quality, throughput, coating process uptime and downtime, and other metrics as needed.
• Apply and secure permits for coating projects in various jurisdictions.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.