The ISC BANKING RECRUITING TEAM is partnering with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas market. The Bank has been extremely successful through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has exciting opportunities for a Private Banker to join their team.
Summary: This is a phenomenal opportunity to serve as the main point of contact for the Private Banking relationship focusing on high net worth clientele.
Private Banker Responsibilities:
• Represent the bank in a positive, courteous and professional manner by promptly greeting each client. Provide efficient and accurate service in processing transactions.
• Acts as the main point of contact and cultivate relationships with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families within the local market.
• Foster deposit and loan growth through the recommendation and referral to product managers across business lines.
• Perform routine transactions such as receive checks and cash for deposit, receive payments for loans, assist with Cash Dispenser/Recycler transactions as well as balancing.
• Prepare new account paperwork using deposit platform software, receive initial deposits and assist in the signing of documents as necessary to properly open new accounts.
• Ensure proper functioning of day to day operations, including opening and closing procedures, cash levels and vault activities.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with bank’s policies and procedures and provide proper training as necessary.
• Partner with other members of the team directing clients to specialists as needed – from Financial Advisors, Wealth Planners, Fiduciary and Trust professionals, Residential Mortgage Consultants to Commercial Bankers.
Private Banker Requirements:
• 2 – 5 years of experience in banking
• Ideally, this individual will have at least 1 to 2 years of relationship management and sales experience within the HNW/UHNW client space.
• Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Must adhere closely to bank procedures and regulations
• Strong work ethic and high integrity
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
• We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Private Bankers and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?