Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to add a key member to their leadership team in Seattle.
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing client portfolios consisting of fixed income, equities, alternative investments, and cash. The SVP, Portfolio Manager will contribute to and take part in the investment direction through industry, macroeconomic and company research as well as interface regularly with Ultra High Net Worth Clients, including giving presentations to current and perspective clients. This individual will also assist in the development of new clients for the firm.
Our client fosters a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm. This is a leadership level position with high visibility.
Portfolio Manager, SVP Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree, MBA.
· CFA designation.
· Minimum of 15 years experience in Portfolio Management. Preferably 20 plus.
· Previous experience leading a team.
· Management of a diversified global portfolio that includes equities, bonds, and cash.
· Exposure to Ultra High Net Worth Clients with significant wealth management experience within the Family Office space.
· Proven success interfacing with clients and bringing on new clients.
Portfolio Manager, SVP Responsibilities:
· Manage and oversee portfolios.
· Lead the execution of investment decisions and internally managed strategies.
· Implement and oversee asset allocations.
· Review, analyze and research asset class, sector, economic or company as apart of the senior PM team.
· Take part in and weekly and monthly investment committee meetings.
· Regularly meet and interface with clients, this includes giving presentations to current and perspective clients.
· Represent the firm locally; partner with COI’s and continually be networking in the community to maintain access to potential prospects.
· Direct client administrators on account administration.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Portfolio Management professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?