The ISC’s team of TEXAS BANKING RECRUITERS is working with a growing Commercial bank with a strong presence in the Greater Dallas, Texas Market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving its clients through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. Due to growth the Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager – Credit to join their team.
We’re looking for a strong Portfolio Manager – Credit who is well versed in credit evaluation and banking regulations and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
Portfolio Manager – Credit Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of Banking experience, specifically within credit and underwriting of Commercial loans.
• Minimum of 3 years of Credit Portfolio Management
• Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally within Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
• Knowledge of advanced accounting principles and techniques.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Sageworks a plus.
Portfolio Manager – Credit Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below:
• Financial institution with a strong reputation, continued growth, and strong financial position.
• Exceptional benefits, annual bonus, and unlimited opportunities to continue building your career.
• Culture of excellence, with team members who are passionate about what they do and committed to the growth and success of the company.
Portfolio Manager – Credit Responsibilities:
• Partner with Chief Risk Officer regarding loan structure inclusive of conditions such as covenants.
• Maintain financial analysis and risk assessment for a commercial credit portfolio of Commercial & Industrial, Business and Commercial Real Estate loans, as well as equipment finance, SBA.
• Attend client meetings alongside Commercial Banking team for large credit discussions. Lead in the preparation of portfolio reports assessing on-going risk.
• Monitor loan compliance within the portfolio and identify any policy exceptions.
• Conduct portfolio reviews and audits.
• Partner with the management team on workflow and assigning credits. Additional opportunities to mentor, train and guide other Underwriters.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Portfolio Management candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa.