ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading Investment Firm on a Portfolio Management Associate opportunity in San Francisco.
The Firm’s a growing RIA that takes a holistic approach and serves as their clients’ most trusted Advisor counseling on investment portfolio construction, cash flow and income tax planning, insurance / risk management and estate & wealth transfer and planning, as well as retirement planning and philanthropic gifting.
As a PM Associate, this individual will be given the opportunity to support Wealth Advisors and Clients with a path towards a fully client facing advisor. The PM is an integral part of the team and responsible for investment research, portfolio analytics and construction, income tax planning and general research projects.
Portfolio Management Associate Requirements- Do you have the following:
• 2-3 years of related experience investment / financial services experience interfacing with UHNW clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably Economics/Business major or relevant coursework and/or relevant experience.
• CFP, CPA or CFA designation preferred, or working towards achieving.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
Portfolio Management Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Excellent opportunity for continued growth and professional development with regular interaction with Partners/C level.
• Opportunities to work with large, complex UHNW clients.
• Culture of excellence, with strong team collaboration in a supportive environment. The team loves what they do and are passionate about providing high touch service and guidance to their clients.
• The Firm is reputable and growing!
Portfolio Management Associate Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
• Research investments, income tax planning, estate planning, the impact of recent regulations, and general financial market analysis.
• Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations. Including, preparing agendas, reports and portfolio analysis materials.
• Review investment portfolio allocations.
• Support Client Advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by
conducting research and complex financial analyses.
• Execute investment programs under senior direction and place trades.
• Review performance reports.
• Assist with documentation relating to account profiles.
• Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
• Manage workflow and ongoing projects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask
us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Portfolio Management Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?